Monday, December 20, 2010

Better late than never!

Why, hello world...I'm still alive, in case any of you that I don't talk to every day were wondering! Lots has been going on...due to Christmas being 5 days away (Holy Cow!) I have been shopping like a mad-woman! We got the tree up!...

Of course...Ty loves it...he sees his ornaments and says, "Ty Ty"..."Mine!"...he's a hoot!

That same weekend, we had his birthday party and he got sooooo many things! He racked up! BIG TIME! Soooo many Thomas things!

He was getting so brave on this thing! By the time we left, he was poppin' wheelies :)


The birthday boy, himself!

Blowing out his candles!


...and grandpa sent him a toy/book organizer to go in his room...as you can tell, mommy's living room is overflowing! We had to do something....and fast! :)

And then Ty got to experience the excitement of shopping with Mommy and Aunt Kay Kay...poor guy...


We got our first snow of the winter...which stranded us...of course. But, we were fine with that :)


We're now going through the phase of Tyler not wanting to wear his clothes...the other night, I walk out of the kitchen and this is what I see...oh my.


and the phase of actually enjoying his bath...to the point of having to drain the tub with him still in it...even still, he wants to stay. What am I going to do with this kid?! :) He kept saying, "mommy....cooooollllddd" haha...he finally got out :)


We do lots of cartoon watching nowadays...I mean, where I actually HAVE to sit and watch it with him...not where I can leave it on and walk away...oh, no! ...and this reminds me so much of when Adam and I were little and we would lay on the floor, in our pj's with a bowl of cereal...watching cartoons...those were the days!



Did I mention that I have the best fiance in the world?? well, I do...because he bought me a KitchenAid stand mixer...no more cramps in this girl's hands from mixing icing and cake batter by hand...no sir! ...Oh, and that he's taking me HERE (below) for our New Years weekend....yippee!!!





Let's see...what else has been going on...I am IATA certified...which means I can ship dangerous goods by air...so watch out! HA! Sad to say, but that's the highlight of the past month...for me. If I don't see you guys or talk to you (which I'm sure I will...I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment