Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Well, I got this idea from a blog that I visit a lot...and it just shares my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. So, here goes!


So, I am not sitting at my desk, working on a spreadsheet, about to pull my eye sockets out, munching on a 100-calorie pack, drinking water AND a cappuccino...nope, Not me! While I was cleaning this weekend, I noticed something in the corner of my bathroom closet, a broom, that I have, still to this day, never used, because I'm too lazy and would rather vacuum up stuff, nope! Not me! I really don't enjoy working with men more, because they give me a hard time, don't have drama and laugh at my corny jokes...Nope! Not me! Absolutely, in no way, go and get Tyler out of his bed yesterday to come lay with me in mine...to cuddle, until 1 PM...Nope, Not me! No, I do not melt at the sight of this handsome face...Nope, Not me!




No comments:

Post a Comment