Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Overwhelmed, Me?? No Way!

Oh, for years and years I have thought about this moment. Going back to school. Man o' Man. How hard could it be!? Yeah, right. It has been 6 years since I have graduated and still have not the slightest idea of what I want to do. Boy, have I thought about it. I went from wanting to do Forensics to Design (Architecture) to Culinary (Pastry) Chef to Teacher to Engineer to Teacher to Culinary to Teacher to "Lord Jehovah, I have no idea and this is ridiculous!!" OR I could be like Adam and go to be a doctor. Go big or go home, right?? Yeah, no thanks. Yeah, I have commitment issues...marriage - ha! Car payment - man, I have just had the slight thought of forgetting to put it in park and let it roll down a hill and crash and burn, just to get rid of the payment...Um, yeah...tell me about it. Horrendous. Not only do I have the question, what am I going to do...but where am I going to find the stinking time?!? I work 40+ hours a week, I feel like I hardly see Ty as it is, and yet I'm wanting to leave straight from my hectic day, miss going home to cuddle my boy and go to school for hours. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. So yes, a prayer for my decision making skills. I haven't had the 'sharpest knife in the drawer' as far as that goes...so lets get it right this time :) Thanks God.

On a lighter note - Ty doesn't have to have the tubes put in his ears!!! YIPPIE SKIPPY! Wonderful news :) Prayer answered on that! He is walking all over the place now and wanting to hang on to mommy's legs everywhere she walks. That boy sneaks up behind me all of the time! He also sneaks off all of the time. I believe it was over the weekend, when I was cleaning and ran to the kitchen for a sec...(FOR A SEC)...and little nosey butt (I'll take credit) decides to play with that blue stuff in the big white bowl. Yep, you guessed it. Fishin' in the toilet bowl. GRRRRROOOOSSSSSS! I am so thankful for Bath and Body works $3 ANTI BACTERIAL soap that I stocked up on...shoo wee! Ty had a fever a couple of weeks ago and had to go on breathing treatments, he was diagnosed with RSV. It's like a cold for us, but horrible for him. Poor boy. He is feeling 100% back to normal now! Has a total of 5 teeth, that I can see. Two on top, 3 on bottom. Eats like a piglet. LOVES mexican rice, sucking water out of mommy's straw, Hooters (the restaurant!! Not the "hooters!!") and melts my heart every single day :) Let me just fill you in on our trip to Hooters on Friday. Nothing but smiles from this boy. He would eat, Hooters girl would walk by, he would completely ignore the fork in front of his face and smile the biggest smile ever. Our waitress came and sat down to take our order, Mr. Flirt decides he will laugh, grin, then look at her legs. Man, am I in trouble or what?!? At least he's going for the pretty ones...and not MEN. HALLELUJAH!! :)

Beyond excited. Filed my taxes. Awesome. I finally get to put money back, pay off my bills - ALL OF THEM!!!!!, buy myself a washer and dryer - yahooie! My little apartment doesn't really look like an apartment anymore, and I definitely think it will look way better once that furniture is paid off!!! :) So, good news on this end.

God has blessed me and my family so much and I cannot begin to express how excited I am to see what happens in the next year. I just hope I can make a decision of what I want to do the rest of my life. Oh Lord. :) Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment