Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday..

Welcome to Not Me! Monday - where I share my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. So, here goes!


No, I did not get a country fried steak - with GRAVY, corn nuggets, scalloped potatoes and a biscuit for lunch...and eat it all - Nope! Not me! However, since I didn't do those things, I will have to admit that I DID have water - REALLY, I DID! Nor did I text Mark throughout our staff meeting, to throw in my two cents about certain people - that I did not want to share with the rest of the class - Nope, Not me! No, I did not refill my coffee cup 3 times this morning, Nope! Not me! When my alarm went off this morning, I could have gotten up when I was supposed to, but decided I needed 10 more minutes - only to lay there for 10 minutes convincing myself I SHOULD be up, and not laying in bed, regretting that I hit the snooze button, ONE MORE TIME. Nope! Not me! So much for the "snooze" button...more like a "regret" button. ARGH! Last one - I DID NOT call my brother Saturday night, venting about something, only to lash out at him and bawl my eyes out, and REGRET it...with him saying, "Loni, I understand, it's okay to feel that way...don't let it get to you so much! Love you!" Nope, Not me! :) With that said, I have the best brother on the planet that lets me call and vent to him about my pointless drama and cry to him about - oh, everything. For him to talk me through it, make me laugh, and hang up saying 'I love you'...yes, I have the best brother ever!! Happy Monday - Y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment